16 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
2ox

Name: Nadine

Minecraft Username: 2ox

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): NadineCross#4579

Time Zone: EST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: We both think that more staff is needed to protect the server of unwanted people. Which is why I'm here to apply for whatever's available. Over the many months that I've played on RebelMC, I've seen numerous amounts of people who aren't following the rules, even with staff online. This means that not all of the staff that are on aren't able to get everyone which is why I think I'd be able to provide more safety towards the players and server.

Do you have any experience moderating: A few years back, I would go to fairly small Minecraft servers and would apply for anything possible. I'd usually get mod or admin. Sometimes I'd even get Co-owner. I was never demoted from my job. I'd get promoted most of the time after a while.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: Obviously, hackers shouldn't get a warning before a temp/perm ban. Anyone using racist, homophobic, inappropriate and/or sexist language will result in a mute and a clear chat. I'd go off protocol for how long the mute is.

How active would you be on the server: If I become staff, I'll be on almost daily for a minimum of 3 hours. Despite homework, I will still be active as much as possible.

Any additional comments or concerns: I've been playing RebelMC for at least 4 months. 

2oxy · over 3 years ago
Rebel773

Rebel773

Owner
Helper
Last Seen
16 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
Rebel773

Application is being discussed, decision not made, app will stay unlocked untell then.

Owner of RebelMC
Join our Discord:
https://discord.gg/8583tRw

ðŸ‘ï¸ðŸ‘„ðŸ‘ï¸
Rebel773 · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

insta vouch