Last Seen
29 Feb 2024
Topics
IGN
CyberedCake

Name: Noah

Minecraft Username: CyberedCake

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): CyberCake#9221

Time Zone: EDT (GMT-5) [https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ <--- I am in the green]

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC:

There I am, one day, strolling around the lobby, doing parkour, doing basically nothing. I breifly glance at chat for any interesting news or shenanigans goings on, when I see a server advertising their Minehut server. Now I, being that I logged into Minehut not even 10 minutes ago, decided I should join this server. As soon as I joined, whoa. This server is amazing. Look! You can do this, this, and this.

RebelMC looked amazing, even from the start. Pretty much custom commands, a very nice community, and designed so amazing, that it was so mindboggling absorbing. I've been staff on a few servers, usually those not very active, and have enjoyed it. I think that becoming staff on RebelMC would be a next step in learning and loving being a staff member. The staff that already have been accepted are amazing, and charming to be around. I think that the best I can do to support RebelMC would be to help out it and it's community.

Now, if dev rank is availabe (Luke told me to apply for Dev), I would like to say that I'm pretty decent at Skript. I know how to create GUIs, scoreboards, listeners (leaving/block placing/etc.), chat messages, and more! I originally started learning Skript around august-september of last year (2019). I also host a few servers, so I know how servers work, along with FTPs, computers (speifically Windows operating systems), and, this may sound weird, I love to watch trains. Anyway, that's all I have to say about developer rank.

Do you have any experience moderating:

I have lots of experience moderating, as I've mentioned before, I've been developer/admin on around ~2-3ish other servers. I even have my own server where I have experience moderating (Discord server and Minecraft server). I keep a close eye on chat whilst playing the game. Some of my friends even call me "too observant" when it comes to chatting (whatever that means JACOB). I have great friends and tend to try to keep the atmosphere clean and fresh, just like what we should be doing in real life!

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management:

CHAT: Most of the time I'm pretty good with chat, I do keep a good eye out for those who want to ruin other people's days and those who also want to brighten other people's days. I also typically try to give me the benifit over the doubt. Sometimes my thought process will attempt to bring myself to both sides of the situations. I typically ask myself "If I was that person, would I think it was offensive?" I also try to stay active in chat and listen and participate in conversations. Overall, I believe I would be a great fit for moderating and keeping the chat clean.

CHEATING THROUGH UNFAIR ADVANTAGES: Let's all admit it, cheaters are a very big problem in modern Minecraft history. We deal with them all the time, wheather that be in Hypixel in Bed Wars or SkyWars, or all the way to just simply cheating in survival gameplays and gamemodes. If someone were cheating on MY Minecraft server, that would be up to a permanent ban. As such, I believe that all cheaters DO NOT deserve to rejoin the server, ever. Now, if you guys have different opinions, I will respect them and won't permanently ban, but this is just my opinion. If I find a hacker, depending on what you guys say, I will either permanently ban them or temporairly ban them. I will also often try to teleport to players (in vanish) to see if I can find any scummy-little-cheaters that way.

How active would you be on the server:

I will try to be as active as I can, which typically is logging in for around an hour, maybe more, maybe less, each day.

Any additional comments or concerns:

Nope. Can't think of anything. If I do, I typically voice my concerns and, just out of habbit, voice comments about myself, quite often. 

CyberCake · over 3 years ago
Jashie

Jashie

Helper
Last Seen
04 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
Jashuy

Nice apply +1

x1
Jashie · over 3 years ago
Keypoe

Keypoe

Last Seen
16 Apr 2024
Topics
IGN
Keypoe

Noice Apply +1

x1
Keypoe · over 3 years ago
Luke

Luke

Developer
Last Seen
02 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
LukeIThink

Very good applacation :)

x1
Im a dev :D - I think...
Luke · over 3 years ago
CyberCake

CyberCake

Developer
Last Seen
29 Feb 2024
Topics
IGN
CyberedCake
Keypoe:

Noice Apply +1

Jashie:

Nice apply +1

Thank you guys <3

CyberCake · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, Cyber.

This is a very good application with a lot of information, about yourself, your experience, and how you moderate. Because our head developer (Lynxdeer) says he doesn't need anymore in the developer team. Then you will start as a helper. But I think you will be able to join as a developer in the future. Welcome to the staff team. Contact me on discord for more information.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

THREAD LOCKED

x1
Adaxer · over 3 years ago