Started by cha 001

cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

Minecraft IGN:

My IGN is 202_0, and I own one alternative account that you may or may not know.

Discord:

On discord, I go by Okay#0793

Time Zone:

Central Daylight Time

Why would you like to become staff on RebelMC:

Where do I even start. I'm a day 1 veteran, i've poured 3+ months into this server, and have been staff the whole way, until just recently. I want to give this server another shot, redeem myself you could say. Anyways, if anything I could be a discord mod, I'm pretty good with it. (roles, permissions, etc.) Here are a few key features about me that I think could help the server.

Understanding
I understood the negative feedback about me throughout the time I was staff, and sometimes this brings me down, but also helps me improve who I am - and also what people think of me. This trait of mine also brings up the fact - I ask a lot of questions - a fact of which some may find annoying, but if it leads me to understanding of the truth, I see nothing lost and will apologise for asking a lot of questions.

Resilient
Insults don't hurt me - they do the opposite.
Throughout my life and things I have done or experienced, I find that the world is not always how you want it to be. There's always going to be the one person who likes throwing inappropriate jokes around, always going to be the one person that thinks something incredibly gruesome is funny, always going to be the one person who finds enjoyment out of hurting people or insulting others. I have learnt that while sometimes said "one person" can't help it as that's what they've learnt, there's always an opportunity to learn the right thing. I usually think to forgive and forget, but attacks that are the cause of something that I have said or done hurt me - I hate the fact that I've hurt someone enough for them to insult me.

Chill, Relaxed and Approachable
I'm usually cool and can always help out if needs be, just shoot me a message or ask in chat! Need a certain resource? Ask for it and I can (usually) tell you where to find it! Need help building something? Tell me what you're trying to achieve, the more information the better.

Responsible
While there may be few times where I lack this, whether it be because I'm tired or because something's on my mind, I find that people can confide in me information they'd rather keep quiet, or have some information that could cause uproar if released. I do admit that I could have handled situations that have happened in the past a bit better, and definitely regret the few previous mishappenings that I'm the cause for.

Active
Finally, I'm on every day, whether it be on minecraft or on my computer. From time come and time again you'll catch me in the discord, as I'm trying to improve my activity there as well.

Any experience moderating?:

Yes, many bedrock/mcpe servers and minehut/aternos servers

I don't have any proof as most of them are shut down or I forgot about them.

But I was an excellent staff member on this server.

As a helper how would you assist the server in hacker and chat management:

Starting with hackers. As helpers should not or don't have /ban perms I will first /kick them, and then @ higher staff with /ban permissions on discord so they can deal with it if no higher ups are currently on the server. Chat management, very simple, mute them for their respective timeframes which depends on the severity of the issue.

How active will you be on the server:

1-2 hours at minimum otherwise I can stay on as long as I feel is fit.

Any additional comments:

I changed up the questions to be more clean.

x1

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
David

David

Admin
Last Seen
26 Jun 2022
Topics
IGN
DavidGaming001

Ego, you cant just copy your last Staff App and hope you get accepted. And I know that you copied it cuz you IGN isn't letter#5723 its Okay#0793 

David · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

:)

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, noobbb.

This application has been denied. The big reason is that you just got banned on the server. You cannot make an application when you are banned. You also copied your previous application. If you want to make a new application then you have to be unbanned, and you have to wait 2 weeks.

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago