Last Seen
16 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
matthewmcglone

Name: Matthew

Minecraft Username: matthewmcglone

Discord Name matthewmcglone#2892

Time Zone: AEST (australian eastern standard time)

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: i have a long history with the server and i really thing i can help i have played many dupe/randomitems/void servers and i have lots of ideas/suggestions. i have lots of expirence with hacked clients and explots of all kinds. i have played minecraft for many years and i have seen very few servers as good as rebeldupe/rebelmc

Do you have any experience moderating: i have in the past but that was a long time ago i cant remember anything specific.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: yes of course 

How active would you be on the server: apart from school i can be on most of the day(i have short school hours)

Any additional comments or concerns: i know i have done many things on this server and have a long history with it but i really care about it  and really enjoy playing on it.

noob · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, noob.

It's great that you took the time to write an application. Your application lacks information. You need to write more about why you want to become staff on rebeldupe and what servers you have been staff on before. Your application is denied. Feel free to make a new application in 2 weeks.

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago