16 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
Nutn

Name: Nate

Minecraft Username: nutncrunch

Discord name: nutncrunch#1800

Time Zone: CST/CDT

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe: I would like to become mod on RebelDupe because I love the playerbase, dynamic, and overall vibe of the server. However, I see hackers on an almost daily basis, and with staff applications being open, I would like to help out the server. I would like to mute/kick/ban hackers/disruptive persons (whatever I see fit or is needed in the situation along with what is expected of me), administrate what is asked of me, and help other staff members/players on the server. 

Do you have any experience moderating: Yes, I have been an admin on multiple small community based Minecraft servers (both Bedrock and Java) that ranged anywhere from an active 20-50 person playerbase. Of course, along with a large playerbase arises the need for good staffing, and I have been found as a good staff member by many owners/staff managers. In all, I have been moderating for about 2 years.

If presented with the opportunity as a helper how would you assist the server in hacker/clean chat management: I would use what is given to me (perms/power, whatever you may give to me and call it) in the fight against hackers/exploiters. Clean chat management will be handled with grace and efficiency on my part. Disruptive persons will be dealt with in an efficient and organized manner in a way that doesn't disturb the players/server. 

How active would you be on the server: Active/very active (3-7 hours per day)

Any additional comments or concerns: None

nutncrunch · over 3 years ago
Keypoe

Keypoe

Last Seen
16 Apr 2024
Topics
IGN
Keypoe

Good Application Would Reccomend! +1

Keypoe · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, nutncrunch.

Very good application a lot of information. If you need more information about your rank contact me at discord. Welcome to the staff team!

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

THREAD LOCKED

Adaxer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago