18 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
TheRootBeerFloat

Name: RootBeer

Minecraft Username: ChuDed

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): RootBeeer#5825

Time Zone: PST.

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I love the server and have a fun time playing but I see that it needs a lot of moderation and I would like to help out.

Do you have any experience moderating: I have moderated on a Minehut server called Compex.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I would check and make sure people aren't hacking, If I was presented with helper I would sometimes do a "checkup" and check every player online and make sure they are not hacking.

How active would you be on the server: I have no hobbies other then Minecraft so if I would get helper I would be active a lot.

Any additional comments or concerns: If I were to obtain helper role, what would I need to do to keep the role, and possibly get promoted to a bigger role? 

RootBeer · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Straight-foward, lack of detail though on about everything.  Try to fix that.  BOL on furture applications.

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, RootBeer.

Your application lacks information. I also see that you are underage. You have to be 13+ to have a chance to join the staff team. Your application is denied. Contact me on discord for more information about this.

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago