Brandon Arnold

Minecraft Username:

Swiggo

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846):

Swiggo#4097

Time Zone:

EST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC:

I am applying to become a staff member on RebelMC because I think I can be a great help. I have a lot of skills that can go into the server. RebelMC could use a couple more mods and I want to be one of them. I can take a lot of jokes. In fact, I consider myself to be pretty funny. However, I can tell when someone isn’t joking around, and is being mean. I can be very mature about important situations. I also really like the server and I love playing it. I can be online a lot so I can moderate a lot. RebelMC is one of, if not is, my favorite servers on minehut and I want to keep the server clean and friendly.

Do you have any experience moderating:

I have a lot of experience moderating.

Me and my friend are the owners of “DangerSky”, a sky mine pvp server on minehut.

I am Head-Admin on “JuicyyMC”, a gun pvp server on minehut.

I am Admin on “Generation”, a grinding server on minehut.

Generation is dead, and the other 3 are in development at the moment.

I also recently resigned from “Retroniix”, a survival server on minehut.

I’ve been staff on countless other servers before these but these are the most recent.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management:

I will assist the server by being very active and banning/muting rule breakers. I can play a lot since I’m out of school but for reasons below, I won’t be able to be on physical Minecraft for a week. I can still mute/ban people in the discord if I have perms. I can also get on minechat to moderate chat if I need to. When I get back from vacation on June 28th, I’ll be able to moderate a lot.

How active would you be on the server:

I would be very active on the server. I am very active right now as a default. As a staff member I’d be online a lot more. I am out of school so I can play a lot. I am about to leave for vacation for a week so I wont be on minecraft until I get home but I will still be on discord. Also, before I leave Saturday morning at 4 am, I am going to binge play minecraft for 5+ hours so I’ll probably be on RebelDupe that entire time. 

Any additional comments or concerns:

I was warned a few times and banned once. I was banned because at mine and my friend’s base, I spawned in like 10 monsters to kill him but I got banned for mob spamming. I was warned another time because I was changing the mobs in a spawner. Rebel, Llama, and cheese came and got rid of the spawners and foxes so we didn’t spawn anymore mobs in. Then, they stayed at our base for a while and we just vibed man. Anyways, I don’t spawn mobs anymore and I won’t unless I need to spawn in 1 or 2 for something I’m doing or whatever. So, thank you for the opportunity to apply and have a great day.

I also have OBS Studio to record on my computer and have a mic for my computer. I usually use discord on my phone so I answer really quickly

Swiggo · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

10/10 app i vouch 

+1 VOUCH

rip henry the fish also

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Swiggo

Swiggo

Last Seen
21 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
Swiggo
Pancakes:

10/10 app i vouch 

+1 VOUCH

rip henry the fish also

TehCheese:

This is a very nice application and if you're not accepted I will throw a catheter at Adaxer.
+1 VOUCH
💯

Thank you 2 so much. I will always remember Henry. CheesePerson, I hope you have a good throwing arm.

Editing to say sorry that the quotes are humongous im on my phone and idk how to change the format

Swiggo · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, Swiggo.

It's great that you took the time to write an application. You have a very good application with a lot of information. You describe a lot about yourself and I think it's very good that you describe your personalities. You describe everything in your application in a mature way. The only thing I see as something negative in this application is that you are staff on so many servers. But if you are active on the server it does not matter. Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the staff team. Contact me on discord for more information. 

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago