Topics
IGN
Badon

Name: Harry

Minecraft Username: Badon

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Badon#5738

Time Zone: GMT (Great Britain)

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC:

I am applying to become staff on RebelMC because I really want to help the community of the server. I have been playing on your server for quite a while now and I really think I can help and contribute to the server.  If I became staff on this server, I could really help the players and their community

Do you have any experience moderating:

Yes, I have Some previous staff experiences that I have had is on a server called Dynamic. I was the owner of that server. It was not a big server. It had around 15 players on the server at its peak. Even though it was not a big server, I still learned many along the way such as how to moderate well and how to answer player's questions fast. 

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management:

I would follow what the other staff members would want me to do. as in /mutechat if alot of people are spamming, if player spam like
SDLKLSKLAKSDK
SKLDKLSKDLSDKL
SKDLSKDSLKSLK
I Would warn them first time then if they continue i would, mute them.
Same as the hacking but i would need proof and there wouldnt be warns it would be a 7d tempban <3

How active would you be on the server: I Can be very active on the server as i will be able to help the community more!

Any additional comments or concerns: Nothing else, Thank you so much for reading my application! 

Im completly fine if i get rejected.
- Badon <3

x1
Badon · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Swiggo

Swiggo

Last Seen
21 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
Swiggo

Nice application! A little on the short side but overall really good. BOL on getting accepted.

+1 VOUCH

Swiggo · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, Badon.

Short application, lack of information. Since RebelDupe is a fairly large server, I would recommend being staff on a server that has more than 15 players before becoming a staff member at RebelDupe. Since you do not mention that you have been staff on any server other than (Dynamic) it would be good if you gained more experience. It's not easy for me to draw a conclusion if you were a Dynamic staff for a long period or a short period. Therefore, this application will be denied. If you would like more information about this you can contact me at discord.

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago