05 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
RohangPvP

Name: Diego

Minecraft Username: RohangPvP

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): King•Of•The•Dead#3009

Time Zone: EST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I see RebelMC is a server with lots of potential and i think it could use another staff member with years of experience. I also fins this server fun, so in order to maintain a fun and safe environment, i would like to have the power to stop potential griefers, rulebreakers, racists, etc.

Do you have any experience moderating: I have 2 years of both Discord and Minecraft Moderation. My highest rank being Co-Owner of a server and an average moderator on each server i decide to staff on.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: If i spot the hacker, ill immediatly kick (Or ban if i have the perm). If i get lots of reports from people, claiming they are seeing this person hack, then i will investigate the case and activate spectator mode in order to catch them in the act. I cannot go solely on peoples words as people are corrupt. I will have to test it myself/

How active would you be on the server: I can play a few hours daily. This is during the afternoon and i can pull many allnighters. I usually play around 6-8 hours or more depending on the night and how much Coke i have (Coca-Cola)

Any additional comments or concerns: I have been staffing for over 2 years and have lots of experience dealing with irrational people. I also consider myself as having a lot of tolerance and can keep my chill in even the worst of situations. It would be great to adquire the rank of "Helper", but if i am not accepted, i will simply have to swallow it and continue playing as a productive member. Thank you for reading this and taking me into consideration. Have a good Night / Day / Afternoon / Evening

RohangPvP · over 3 years ago
Jashie

Jashie

Helper
Last Seen
04 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
Jashuy

Nice app +1

Jashie · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

imo good app but pretty small  ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

but like overall good +0.5 VOUCH

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, RohangPvP.

Very good application a lot of information and you seem to know your way around Minecraft and whole community moderation. If you need more information about your rank contact me at discord. Welcome to the staff team!

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

THREAD LOCKED

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago