30 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
baby_skeepy

Name:

Minecraft Username:

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Zoomcool73#7339

Time Zone: PST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: think I should become a helper because I enjoy playing on rebelmc and would like to help the server in any way. This helper position would be beneficial to me as I would like to acquire responsibilities on the server or forum and to help the Rebelmc community with any queries.

I am currently volunteering at an aged care home, which I think would help me if I were to get this position as I do have experience helping other people. What I do at the aged care home is socialize with the elderly residents and play games with them, help them in my time spent there every week.

I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and am aware of the various responsibilities that comes with being a helper. Although I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from there point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle their issue.

If I am not online in-game, then I would most likely be on the forums. I am on the forums for most of the day, I check it once everyone thirty minutes, I think that is good because I can reply to those that need help ASAP. I should become helper because I live in Australia that is an advantage to the server as there aren't many staff that live in Australia as most live in different time zones.

Do you have any experience moderating: yes https://discord.gg/eqVt4f is the link to tehre discord it is a minehut server that gets atleast 10players on at anytime

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I am a responsible, selfless young man who is considerate and respectful to those around me while I’m involved in anything. I prioritise others, and making sure that they are enjoying their time is what I like to do best. I like to know what’s going on around me and what I can do to make things better and, ultimately, more enjoyable for everyone.

How active would you be on the server: 2 houers a day 

Any additional comments or concerns: no

baby_skeepy · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, baby_skeepy.

This was a good application but it lacks information about your experience also this application has been copied of external applications. Write more about your experience next time and make it you're own. Feel free to apply in 2 weeks. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago