aes

Last Seen
18 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
aesthetitian

Name: aes.

Minecraft Username: aesthetitian.

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): aes#1207.

Time Zone: EST.

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I want to help out on this server. I've seen lots of rule-breakers on this server and I would like to help stop those spammers, hackers, and exploiters. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing is ruining our fun on your server. Not many people like it when they come across a rule-breaker.

Do you have any experience moderating: Nope.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: If there was a hacker, I would either warn if non-malicious, and a 4-7 day ban if it was malicious. If there was a Spammer/Racist Person in the chat I would warn them but if they do it once more I would give them a 2hr mute.

How active would you be on the server: I would be active nearly every day for around 3-9 hours.

Any additional comments or concerns: Im scared.

aes · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Short but sweet!  Good application

+1 VOUCH

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, aes.

It's great that you took the time to write an application. You have a very good application and we are looking to teach new individuals. You are active on the server. Your application has been acceptedWelcome to the staff team. Contact me on discord for more information. 

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

THREAD LOCKED

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago