03 Jul 2020
Topics
IGN
mousey_03

Name: mousey

Minecraft Username : mousey_03

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): mousey#9897

Time Zone: Central European Time

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I love the server but sadly enough minehut has big hacker problems. I'm looking to keep the server friendly and I'll do my best to rid the server off any hackers, spammers or overall toxic people. I play rebeldupe almost everyday and I have tons of friends on the server. I've been playing since season one and I don't have any intent to stop.

Do you have any experience moderating: I have loads of experience as a builder and if the oppurtuniy comes up I'd love to help on rebeldupe to. My experience in moderating is not as large though. I've been moderating a few minehut servers before but I wouldn't say I'm a veteran moderator.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: If people were talking in chat about hackers I would tp there in spectator investigate myself and then ban them if they are hacking. If people are being toxic in chat I would warn them, then kick them and then proceed with a ban if they don't stop.

How active would you be on the server: I play way too much like probably up to 10 hours a day. And because of my timezone I could help when a lot of the other mods are off.

Any additional comments or concerns: I'm looking to make the server better for the communitys sake and I would love to help. Also I'm good at following instructions so if you give me a clear instruction I'll proceed with it without questions.

//mousey :)

mousey · over 3 years ago
aes

aes

Last Seen
18 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
aesthetitian

nice app bro +1

aes · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, mousey.

Very good application a lot of information and you seem to know your way around Minecraft and you are extremely active! If you need more information about your rank contact me at discord. Welcome to the staff team!

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

THREAD LOCKED

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago