Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics
IGN
Confabulate

Name: Nic/Nicholas

Minecraft IGN: Confabulate

Discord Username: I don't have Discord unfortunately

Age: 11 (Please don't let this be a major factor as to if I get accepted or not, I'm not completely stupid.)

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Why would I like to be a mod here: I have been wondering why people have been hacking alot on Minehut servers recently, and I would like to help your wonderful server out with preventing hacking, chat toxicity and spam, among other things.

Do I have any experience moderating: Yes, I do. I have been staff on several Minehut servers before, like LayoutMC, and quite a few others, and am still staff there.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: Depends on the punishing permissions that Helpers are given. Note that I do not imediately for example, ban people for breaking the rules, as that is how people get really negative towards the server. I would instead spectate them (depends on if I have vanish permissions or not), and make my desision of if they really deserve to be severely punished right then or not (without bias).

How active would I be: I have lots of time to play on Minehut and your server this summer, so I should be on lots.

Additional comments/concerns: Is there a store for the server? As well, would distributing kits to randoms be allowed? Thanks!

Confabulate · over 3 years ago
DonkeyGlasses

DonkeyGlasses

Last Seen
08 Jan 2023
Topics
IGN
DonkeyGlasses

people hack on minehut just to get attention

DonkeyGlasses · over 3 years ago
aes

aes

Last Seen
18 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
aesthetitian

in your additional comments thingy u said thing about kits i meant dont spread the kit i gave you you can spread any other kit

oh yeah +1

click here for store

aes · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, Confabulate.

Sadly your application has been denied for lack of detail, being underage and not having an account on discord. Wait till your 13 and can get discord. Feel free to apply in 2 years. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago