RebelDupe

DevilishRak staff applactions have fun and enjoy!
Started by DevilishRak

DevilishRak

DevilishRak

Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics
IGN
DevilishRak

IGN: DevilishRak

Why should you be staff?: I should be a staff member because, I have grasped a large knowledge on all parts of Minecraft including plugins, building, and interacting with players. I contain a lot of experience that other players lack, in comparison to me. I provide a helpful aid to the server; for helping out players, the owner, and the rest of the staff to build a good Minecraft community for all players to interact on.

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days, and have been playing on servers ever since the feature was added into Minecraft. I have dedicated time and effort into many servers, such as ****craft, where I currently have a Moderator rank on, and ***** Network, where I have a role as a developer for plugins on the server. I usually partake in the very important roles on the server, because I ostensibly have a superior sense of knowledge and common sense when it comes to playing Minecraft. I am, as well, very familiar with a large list of plugins.

Have fun with my applactions staff and please if u want to tell me something iam in the game online minecraft my IGN is DevilishRak say somthing to me if u want tho ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!.

DevilishRak · over 3 years ago
DevilishRak

DevilishRak

Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics
IGN
DevilishRak

please sub to me iam Faster and iam running a live stream songs Enjoy my stream too!

By:DevilishRak

DevilishRak · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Hello Devilish, I'm just going to say straight off the bat this isn't going to be accepted.

For starters, you didn't follow the format.  That's most likely going to be an instant decline from the staff-managers.  You also self-promoted inside of your staff application, and the channel is most likely not even yours.

Final evaluation : bad -1

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, DevilishRak.

Please make sure to use the given format also please do not claim to be a famous individual without proof. Write more and follow the format available at the top of staff application topic. Feel free to apply in 2 weeks. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago