Topics
IGN
YUNGTIMO

Name: Max

Minecraft Name: YUNGTIMO

Time zone: london

Discord name: none, I dont have on

Why do You wanna Be Hired 

Hello,I just wanna be moderator, Because I Watched The community grow all the Way from Season 1, I've enjoyed playing, and for All that You do to your server, So its time For me To Help you, I wanna help the server by banning hackers, I am very familiar with hackers and how to tell the Difference between the innocent and the guilty, I'm also Experienced this because I have my own server and I am good at banning hackers, I never abuse anybody with my power, 

Experience moderating

Yes I have Moderated before on my server, I have an average to advanced experience 

What Would You Do with That Power

If I had a Staff Rank, I would firstly try to spot hacker, and make sure the players have fun by entertaining them at Spawn, I will Put My effort into this, I don't Abuse with the power I have (enchanting/fly/kick/ban/kit and more) I Will Make A HUGE inpact in the community, I Attract a lot of players in many ways.

Why Should We Choose You

Because I'm Trust Worthy, And Would Love The Job, Its been a great time playing, And I Wanna Do More than that by helping the server, And providing Great and fun ideas 

How active will You be

Everyday, Because I dont wanna miss the action

Comments

I would love To help You with staff and Server Management, I do listen to Instructions, I love your server :D

And support it very much,

Thank You

MAX · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, MAX.

This lacks information about your experience and overall the questions are answered with not enough info. Write more next time. Feel free to apply in 2 weeks. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago