Topics
IGN
Jonah896

My Name is Jonah.

My minecraft username is Jonah896.

My discord is dawn of the Doves#9935

My age is 14

My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time.

I would like to become a mod on Rebelmc because I have never been a mod on a big server like rebelmc.  I also want to be a mod on the server because I want to be able to fly and make a giant base in the middle of nowhere.

And I do not have any experience moderating on a big server but I do own a small little server.  Thats why I would love to moderate on the server.

If I was given the helper rank, I would help, I would clean chat management Every, say 4 times a day.  And I would assist by <example>  If someone needs help, say if soemone broke the rules and they reported them, But nothing happened in 4 days, I would help and try to get the rule breaking player to stop or if it is too severe, then I would turn it to Rebel773 or someone with a higher rank than me.</example>

I will be on the server at least 4 hours a day.  It is rare that I would not be on the server, If I am not though, then I am probably busy doing something or on Vacation, Or at school.  So if you need to know anything else about what I've said so far, then tell me. I will be glad to reply.

And my additional comment is that I will be a relatively good moderator, I will follow every rule, I will not give anyone anything that is spawned by me, And I will be nice.  Thank you for reading this, This means a lot to me.  Hope I will talk to you later on rebelmc.

x1
Jonah896 · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
Jonah896:

I also want to be a mod on the server because I want to be able to fly and make a giant base in the middle of nowhere.

No.

I will not give anyone anything that is spawned by me

You shouldn't be spawning things in anyways.

Fat devouch. (-1) you are annoying as fuck, and you disrespect players/staff most of the time.

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Hello Jonah!

You're application has some flaws that 35ml pointed out.  You said you wanted to use the fly to go make a base, which would be abuse.  You also said you wouldn't give anyone anything you spawned in, you shouldn't be spawning in stuff in the first place.

And finally you recently threatened to DDOS a player on our server, which isn't tolerated.

DENIED

Thread locked

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago