Topics
IGN
BlowTorch702

Name: Mason

Username: BlowTorch702

Discord Tag: BlowTorch702#4973

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Reason for Ban: Cheating

Why you feel you should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned because I feel like I am a somewhat well-known person that is, for the most part, nice and helpful and all together, I just love playing on your server in my free time.

Proof to back up your claim: My proof is that I have no background when it comes to using any hacks or any form of an unfair advantage. Sure I did get banned for mob spam and TNT spam in the past, but I have learned from both of those. I also have a screenshot of the ban message right as I got banned with the F3 info up showing that I was playing on vanilla Minecraft 1.16.1. I do not believe that there is an easy way to upload a photo onto this ban appeal, but if you want to see the photo, then you can contact me on Discord.

Comments or Concerns: Honestly, any time I do get in trouble on any server for any reason even if it is a false ban or not even in a video game, which I promise is not often, it makes me feel bad like I did something wrong or I am just not liked so much by some people, so then I just give up trying to redeem myself, but I actually enjoy playing on your server and I believe that at least one person cares about me on your server, and so that is why I am here appealing on your server. So If I have ever caused any trouble on your server, then I just want to let you know that I have learned from my mistakes and that I am sorry.

BlowTorch702 · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Hello Blowtorch!

You were banned for NoSlow, but what im assuming the mod doesn't know, is that there is a minehut glitch that appears a player as shifting, even though they are not.  If you could send me the screenshot on discord just to close it, then you will be unbanned.  

Llamah#0001

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

UNBANNED

THREAD LOCKED