Zach

Minecraft Username? 

Zl5

Discord Name? 

Zach#0520

Age? 

Time Zone? 

EST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC? 

I find this server to be very enjoyable, and I believe I would be an active moderator to the community as I have many hours of free time, I would also be able to dedicate them to this server to give it the care it deserves while still interacting with the community.

Do you have any experience moderating?

I don't have any past experience moderating however, I believe I have the skills and the ability to be a good moderator/helper as i'm experienced in helping others.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management? 

If i had the opportunity to be a helper on this server i would look out in chat for people using modded item's by checking the death messages in chat and deleting any inappropriate words, pretty much most things a helper should be doing.

How active would you be on the server? Around 4-5 hours on weekdays and 5-8 on weekends unless i'm on vacation.

Any additional comments or concerns?

While I would be a very active helper, I am in school so i can't be on 24/7 and on school hours but besides that I'm pretty much able to be on at any time.

rewind · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

not enough detail smh

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 4 years ago
David