17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Kreepy7

Name: Cole

Minecraft Username: Kreepy7

Discord Name: Kreepy7#2910

Time Zone: Atlantic

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : I want to be mod on Rebel Dupe because I would do a good job helping people, catching cheaters, and catching rule breakers.

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: Running, biking, and swimming.

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: N/A

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: I joined this season and have 26 hours of playtime.

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: I believe that I am known for my pvp skills but you can never truely know what people think about you.

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): No, but I could get one.

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English.

Scenario 1: The first thing that I would do is dm Rebel telling them that I will talk to him in a second. The Second thing I would do would be to help the players more specificly the ones with questions as respectfully as possible. I would do this because in my opinion it would take the least time. Then I would talk to rebel because I feel like it would take longer to do and wouldn't want to leave the players to keep spamming my name.

Scenario 2: I would tell them I'm leaving the call. I would then leave the call and immediatly report the person under staff reports in the discord and discontinue contact with them.

Scenario 3: I would screenshot it for proof and report them both under the staff reports section of the discord.

What's your favorite color?: A deep orange

What's your gender?: Male

What's your favorite animal?: Polar Bears

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?: Hufflepuff

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: Extra market plots

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: Loosing money

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: It is a well skripted server.

Kreepy7 · over 3 years ago
Niels

Niels

Staff Manager
Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
NielsBn

Hey Kreepy,

Your application did not contain a lot information, what makes me deny this application.

Denied,
Locked.

Niels · over 3 years ago