16 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
xRisePunch

Name: Trevor

Minecraft Username: xRisePunch

Discord Name: NelsonGames#2798

Time Zone: PDT

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: Well I really think that I would be able to be a big help to the current staff team in finding hackers/cheaters and also moderating the chat, as most of my time would be dedicated to doing just that. 

Do you have any experience moderating: Yes, I have moderated on PurgFarms before, It used to be one of the most popular servers until it shut down, 

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: Well, I can tell what hacks are what like Derp, Kill aura, fly, most of the basic hacks, auto soup, auto tool, etc. And I would use my knowledge with those hacks to punish the player in the most appropriate way, Also when I am not AFK

How active would you be on the server: Well it would be the main server I would play on, I would play every day at least 2 hours depending on what is going on in real life unless I further notify higher-ups

Any additional comments or concerns: I can prove that I was staff in purg farms by inviting you to the public discord (the server shut down) I was a helper and helped them out a lot and basically did everything in the section below accept for kill aura and auto soup because PVP was off. I also can be a slight help in developing in everything but script because I am very rust in programming and just because of my age doesn't change how serious and mature I am and how I am going to take this position If I get this. Also, My playtime does not give me justice because I really feel this server could be my new PurgFarms, my new server I take seriously, the new server I spend almost all my time on. Thank you for Reading.

xRise · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Need more information, tell us more in detail how you would prevent hackers.  BOL in getting accepted!

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Adaxer

Adaxer

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Adaxer

Hello, xRise.

This was a good application but it lacks information about your experience. Write more about your experience next time. Feel free to apply in 2 weeks. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Adaxer · over 3 years ago