Puggers

Puggers

Helper
Last Seen
17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Puggets

Btw I'm trans male to female I have writing problems and learning problems sorry if it isn't too long or anything 

Name: Amee 

Minecraft Username: Puxg / Puhg

Discord Name: @Amee#0001 / Puggers#0001

Time Zone: est 

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I have loved this server for a while I got denied on my last staff app and I nearly cried I tried so hard and I lost 3 brain cells but i don't give up so I'm doing it again is this good? Or is this bad?  But to be honest I think I would be a good staff I've played for months I hardly ever break the rules and I've seen all my close friends become helpers this is my try (☞^o^) ☞

Do you have any experience moderating: I have worked for other servers like the more notable ones DarkestXs Minecraft server Doggodupe uhh a load of discords and I just really wanna (take Oscar down tbh jkjk pls no kill me Oscar) help you guys and I'm trying new things this is definitely something that I put work into so yea and rebel I gotta thank you for opening this server it's all I play anymore and I love it 

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I would first ask a higher up if it's okay to ban for 7 days malicious 5 days malicious addmited 3 days non malicious and 1 day non malicious admitted and thennn clean chat more or less strict on this one well not for the n word n word is instant ban f#g is a instant ban I'm pretty sure but no one spams that and really like just spamming is a warn and a mute I'm pretty 99 % sure 

How active would you be on the server: when ever I'm on my computer I'm on I already have 4 bases thousands of blocks from spawn I'm a dedicated player and I know how to moderate in a place like this 

Any additional comments or concerns: (READ TOP) 

thank you for reading I love you all <3 <3 <3 (I lost 4 brain cells this time) 

Puggers · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Spoodles

Spoodles

Last Seen
02 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
Spoodles

the amount of emojis on this app makes me lose braincells.

x1   x1
Edited by staff.
Spoodles · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Puggers

Puggers

Helper
Last Seen
17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Puggets

Mr.Spoodles to emojis are because color is good please don't be mean to them they have feelings too

Puggers · over 3 years ago
David

David

Admin
Last Seen
26 Jun 2022
Topics
IGN
DavidGaming001

So,

1. You might need to write bit more in the "Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC".

2. I think a staff application should be serious, this isn't quite serious ''(take Oscar down tbh jkjk pls no kill me Oscar)".

3. Not a valid place to say this "and rebel I gotta thank you for opening this server it's all I play anymore and I love it".

4. In the place "How active can you be" this isn't the answer we want to hear,  I'm on I already have 4 bases thousands of blocks from spawn I'm a dedicated player and I know how to moderate in a place like this.

And 5th I won't judge you on this but you used way too much emojis.

Overall, I would have to give you a -1 just because it doesn't look professional to me, and there are few jokes in there, if you would like to get accepted, take it more seriously. A little tip from me go look at some other staff apps.

x1   x1
David · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, Puggers.

It's great that you took the time to write an application. Your application has been placed on hold while we review it further! Also it seems you've made 2 apps and one your names been Kenzie and the other Amee? Please explain.

APPLICATION ON HOLD

THREAD OPEN FOR QUESTIONS

x1

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Puggers

Puggers

Helper
Last Seen
17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Puggets

Good sir Oscar I went trans that's my whole explanation I can't really say more that's exactly what happened 

edi

edi

Last Seen
29 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
edi0002

edi · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Just want to point out that,  and I'm not the final verdict.  But since your last application was denied technically this should be denied since it hasn't been two weeks?  Correct me if I'm wrong about that but a lot of points on this app weren't really that serious as David mentioned.

x1
i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Luke

Luke

Developer
Last Seen
02 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
LukeIThink

Staff, Lets stop replaying as oscar said its on hold.

Im a dev :D - I think...
Luke · over 3 years ago
Puggers

Puggers

Helper
Last Seen
17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Puggets

ok so why does every other staff app get replies but mine just sits here oscar i feel like theres a general dislike you have against me