ToxicBoy911

Name: Jayden West

Username: ToxicBoy9111

Discord name and tag (ToxicBoy911#8613)

Length of Ban: 30 days

Reason for Ban: Im not sure

Why you should feel you should be unbanned: I dont even know why i was banned

Proof to back up your claim: I'm using Badlion client so im not hacking 

Any comments or concerns: If i dont get unbanned can i atleast be informed of why i was banned

ToxicBoy911 · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Your ban provides what reason you were banned for so don't bother lying to us that you don't know why you were banned. Also your proof to back up your claim is complete nonsense. Since you were banned for 30 days you obviously did something that's breaking the barrier of hacking and just completely ruining the fun of everyone on the server, not just people you target. Or it was your second offense I'm no staff member I don't know the punishments for breaking rules since it does say it varies depending on the severity of the rule you were breaking. You can also give us proof by showing us a screenshot of your punishment & your versions folder at %appdata% .minecraft. It's unlikely the staff will unban you with this appeal. Also at the time you did ban evade by joining your alt in "ToxicGuy911" and before you say that's not your alt it obviously is so don't bother playing dumb with anyone. 

Last thing about this. You don't have to tell us your full name, this might show us your parents and life.

x1
DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, ToxicBoy991.

This appeal has been denied. You have no proof you were not hacking so sadly I cannot ban you.

APPEAL DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

x1

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago