26 Jun 2020
Topics
IGN
KaylinTheDragon

Name: Kaylin

Minecraft Username: KaylinTheDragon

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Kaylin The Dragon#4033

Time Zone: PST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: To help Keep the server hacker clean and the chat bad word clean

Do you have any experience moderating: I dev for a lot of servers on minehut

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I would watch the chat for hacker alirts and if someone said something bod like the n word I would ban them and clear the chat, anso I would be very respectful to all players (no offence but your staff is really disraspectful)

How active would you be on the server: Alot like almost every day

Any additional comments or concerns: No

x1
Kaylin · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Puggers

Puggers

Helper
Last Seen
17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Puggets

my head hurts 

Puggers · over 3 years ago
David

David

Admin
Last Seen
26 Jun 2022
Topics
IGN
DavidGaming001

Lack of information

David · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

-1I

This is just too dumb for me firstly you can't just write your own application questions "If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management:". As the other people who replied to this forum page said you have a lack of information. Also, you did misspell some words which aren't so professional and I would doubt that a 16-year-old would misspell "disraspectful", And "bod",  You have also somehow spelled Also "Anso" which is weird since L and N are pretty far away on most keyboards. Since I am not a staff member don't take my word that your application got denied. Not everyone is perfect and I want you to continue you trying. But you do have to apply in 2 months. :( 

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

First off I'm just going to say, not a great staff application.  Not enough details and some parts don't really make sense.  And if you were familiar with the rules you would know that you are allowed to swear, just not excessively. 

Overal bad app -1

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, Kaylin.

This lacks information about your experience and overall the questions are answered with not enough info. Write more next time. Feel free to apply in 2 weeks. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago