Started by Sway

Sway

Sway

Last Seen
03 Mar 2023
Topics
IGN
Sway1005

Name: Sway (I go by Sway since my full name is a little complicated.)

Minecraft Username: UnknownDude13

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Swazy#7472

Time Zone: EST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: I want to become a moderator or a helper on RebelMC because I've been playing the server for a while now. I really enjoy it, and I would just greatly improve the community. RebelMC is just a good server overall. There aren't many toxic people and it's just simple fun. It's one of a kind Minecraft server that you don't find often. There are always many people online that are willing to help, even if they don't have a tag saying "Helper". In conclusion, I just love how RebelMC preforms and how friendly everyone is. 

Do you have any experience moderating: Yes, I've been staff on many other servers. They weren't as well known as RebelMC, but regardless, I was still a helpful person in that community. I also ran a small server on Minehut a long time ago. I know many commands from /mute to essentials(plugins). I know most commands that would help a server succeed. Mute and clear chat is just the basics.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: First of all, I would see if they're actually legit or hacking. I would use /Vanish if RebelMC has that feature. If not, I would use an invisibility potion and fly around the supposed hacker. Seeing if there kill aura or any types of hacks lock onto me. Instead of using any type of staff method, I would just go into PVP and see if they look legit or not. There's a difference between lag and hacks. A normal player with high ping could think a legit player is hacking. I would record anything I find suspicious and if I'm not sure, I would check there ping to see if there hacking or if there just lagging very badly. If it's a ghost client or something I can not figure out. I would contact a higher staff member to assist me. Chat spammers and server promoters would just get muted and I would also clear chat. 

How active would you be on the server: I would be on for at least 6+ hours a day. If I'm going on vacation or something, I will just let higher staff know that I will not be able to moderate a server at that time.

Any additional comments or concerns: I'm able to ScreenShare, I can record for proof like I said. Also, I can talk in VC if you guys need that. Thank you for at least taking the time to read my application.  I really appreciate it. - Sway (UnknownDude13)

i like toasters
Sway · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

wth i opened the forums and this was made not even a minute ago.  Very informal and straight-foward.  

+1 Vouch

x2
i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
aes

aes

Last Seen
18 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
aesthetitian

+1 even tho im not a mod take my opinion

x1
aes · over 3 years ago
Puggers

Puggers

Helper
Last Seen
17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Puggets

Ok Your App Is Nice +1 Good Job

x1
Puggers · over 3 years ago
Rebel773

Rebel773

Owner
Helper
Last Seen
16 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
Rebel773

Grammar can be improved but a well portioned and explained application. Well Done, welcome to the RebelDupe Staff Team!

ACCEPTED

NICE AVATAR

THREAD LOCKED 

x1

Owner of RebelMC
Join our Discord:
https://discord.gg/8583tRw

ðŸ‘ï¸ðŸ‘„ðŸ‘ï¸
Rebel773 · over 3 years ago
aes

aes

Last Seen
18 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
aesthetitian

uh oh now i feel pressured

Rebel773:

Grammar can be improved but a well portioned and explained application. Well Done, welcome to the RebelDupe Staff Team!

ACCEPTED

NICE AVATAR

THREAD LOCKED 

aes · over 3 years ago