Started by cha 001

cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

Minecraft Username:

I currently have two minecraft accounts, 202_0 (https://namemc.com/profile/202_0.2) and 20O1 (https://namemc.com/profile/20O1.4)

Discord Name:

110010110#0793

Time Zone:

Central Daylight Time

Why would you like to become a staff member on RebelDupe?:

Over the past month or so that I havent been staff, Ive seen countless hackers and rule breakers throughout the servers time of life, I would like to stop that problem. Alot of the moderators+ are inactive on the server and discord I think its time for a new wave of staff. I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so. I want to be better then I was before, I want to have another chance.

Do you have any experience moderating:

I have been staff on countless places, whether that be on minecraft, discord or cs:go. I used to be an admin on RebelMC, now known as RebelDupe.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management:

Since helpers don't have /ban, I would go into vanish (if they have that I don't remember) and get enough sufficient evidence to either report it to a higher up or /warn spam to ban him/her. To have a clean chat I need to know what and what not I need to mute for. If someone is breaking the chat rules, or spamming something inappropriate I will mute them and then clear chat (if helpers have that).

How active would you be on the server:

I can be active for as long as you need me to be, unless something comes up irl.

Any additional comments or concerns:

Big ego small brain

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago
Lynxdeer

Lynxdeer

Last Seen
07 Jul 2020
Topics
IGN
Lynxdeer

no.

Lynxdeer · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

yes.

noob

DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

too fancy

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
DrMeowies:

too fancy

bruh

noob

Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, cha 001.

This lacks information about your experience and overall the questions are answered with not enough info. Write more next time. Also lynx said no. Feel free to apply in 2 weeks. If you want more information about this you can contact me on discord. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago