02 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
Spoodles

Name: Spoodles

Minecraft Username: Spoodles

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Spiix#3636

Time Zone: Central American

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: To be honest, I've seen some inactivity in the staff team, and I was wanting to help fill those holes in the staff team. Also, I've seen hackers in the server, while no other staff was online, and all I could do is just sit there and do nothing. I could help prevent hackers, due to my activity in the server.

Do you have any experience moderating: I've moderated many Discords servers (2 of which were active), I own a discord server at the moment, and I moderate my friends discord server of 70+ members. I was also accepted as a Trial Moderator on the server Rebel farms. I've also witnissed what good staff, and bad staff do, and know what to avoid, and what not to avoid.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: If I saw a hacker, I would get plenty of proof of them in the act, with their username in it, and report it to an HR. If I saw someone abusing chat, I would first warn them to stop, and if they persisted, I would give them a mute.

How active would you be on the server: Honestly, I'd try to be as active as I can. I already have 9.54 hours on this season, and before the reset, I had 1.5 Days playtime. 

Any additional comments or concerns: Is there a list of commands for helpers, mod, etc.?

Edited by staff.
Spoodles · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Before you say "You only said -1 because I stole your kit" hear me out When you said "If somebody was abusing chat  I would warn them then mute them" That is coming from the guy who said the f word to me 30 times in private messages because I muted you for spamming chat and staff disrespect 

Basically you have disrespected staff a lot and you probably wouldn't fit in 

x1
DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Spoodles

Spoodles

Last Seen
02 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
Spoodles
DrMeowies:

Before you say "You only said -1 because I stole your kit" hear me out When you said "If somebody was abusing chat  I would warn them then mute them" That is coming from the guy who said the f word to me 30 times in private messages because I muted you for spamming chat and staff disrespect 

Basically you have disrespected staff a lot and you probably wouldn't fit in 

i really dont remember this, but ok. 

Edited by staff.
Spoodles · over 3 years ago
Rebel773

Rebel773

Owner
Helper
Last Seen
16 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
Rebel773

DENIED

Reason: The application was too short and didn't elaborate well enough on the ways you would help out the server and what differs you from other candidates, please apply in 2 weeks time

THREAD LOCKED

Owner of RebelMC
Join our Discord:
https://discord.gg/8583tRw

ðŸ‘ï¸ðŸ‘„ðŸ‘ï¸
Rebel773 · over 3 years ago