Started by cha 001

cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

Minecraft Username:

I currently have two minecraft accounts, my main is 35ml and my alternate account is 120ml

Discord Name:

It is currently sammE#2079, but I do change it often.

Time Zone:

My timezone is CDT, Central Daylight Time

Why would you like to become a staff member on RebelDupe?:

Over the few months that I have been actively playing on this server, ive seen countless rule breakers who most of the time arent being dealt with fast enough, or even being dealt with at all, And I want to fix that, with my activity on the server, I think I would make a great fit on the staff team. I have learnt my lesson with my previous staff team experience, and if you don't trust me, thats fine! You can closely monitor me, supress my permissions, whatever you want to do, I just want to help with the server. And over the last few days ive seen less and less staff come on the server, alot of the current staff members are inactive, and its time for a new wave of staff (Staff Reform).

Do you have any experience moderating:

I do have experience, I have been a Supplementary Admin on a cs:go network called "tangoworldwide" in the minigames part of the server. and a few smaller minecraft servers, most mcpe. and I have also been staff on RebelMC, Now known as RebelDupe. and a few small discord servers which I don't remember the names of.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management:

As helpers do not have /ban (I think), I would report it to a higher staff member, but If it is a major issue to the servers players experience and no higher ups are on, then I would spam /warn them to ban them if that is still a thing. The clean chat management is easy, If its spam, I would mute them for the respective timeframe and then clearchat, if it's something else like racism I would perm mute them as I remember rebel saying that you guys don't tolerate that here and it is a perm ban/mute. If it is something utterly stupid, I would either first warn the player(s) or verbally ask them to stop without warning them, if the situation proceeds to ruin other players experience, I will first report it to higher ups, and then kick the player(s) with a threatening warning of some sorts.

How active would you be on the server:

I am on almost on my computer all day, during this time I play a plethora of games, including minecraft, and when I play minecraft, I am usually only playing RebelDupe. I can be on the server for as long as im on my pc, is what im trying to say, which is around 10+ hours if I am not out doing something.

Any additional comments or concerns:

I am truly sorry for my past actions, I am currently working on my behaivor everyday, and will continue to do so as the days go on.

Spoiler

Vouches:
DrMeowies
Spoodles
Cheese
Pettyy

Spoiler
Devouches:
2ox

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Good application! Helpers do not have /ban but overall I don't have a lot to comment on

+1

Best of luck on your application!

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
DrMeowies:

Good application! Helpers do not have /ban but overall I don't have a lot to comment on

+1

Best of luck on your application!

Thank you!
Yes I realize that now, I just wasnt sure so I put "As helpers do not have /ban (I think)"

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago
2oxy

2oxy

Last Seen
16 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
2ox

The application was good but what I've seen in-game from you, is not what a staff member acts like. Recently, I have seen you ban evading using your alt account (120ml) which is unacceptable.  Until I see improvement in your maturity, I don't think it'd be best for you to be on the staff team.

2oxy · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
2oxy:

The application was good but what I've seen in-game from you, is not what a staff member acts like. Recently, I have seen you ban evading using your alt account (120ml) which is unacceptable.  Until I see improvement in your maturity, I don't think it'd be best for you to be on the staff team.

I don't want to start arguing here but, you're not in the right position to talk about how I act. you are never on the server, though we might be in different timezones, I do see you every once and awhile but you are mostly never on, and the ban evading part, I do admit to doing it a few times back then, but most of my bans are false and I end up getting unbanned by a staff member, the ones where I do ban evade, are also usually false. Once again, I don't want to argue I just want you to understand man.

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago
Spoodles

Spoodles

Last Seen
02 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
Spoodles
2oxy:

one does not act like a staff member, dumbass.
it doesnt matter what someone has dont before hand, all that matters on here is what they say in their application, and how they do as staff (if accepted). so your -1 means jack shit, and you can go eat wet cement

+1

Edited by staff.
Spoodles · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

wow you actually did something right for once, i vouch

+1 VOUCH

x1
i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

Thank you for all the vouches guys! I appreciate it :D

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
RohangPvP

RohangPvP

Last Seen
05 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
RohangPvP

Hello, 0881 / cha 001. 

Your application has been approved. Lots of information and I've personally seen a lot of activity from you. Message me through discord for more information. Welcome to the staff team!

APPLICATION APPROVED

THREAD LOCKED 

RohangPvP · over 3 years ago