Bradley B

Last Seen
12 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
MrGoodBoy2004

Name: My name is Bradley

Minecraft Username:MrGoodBoy2004.

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): My Discord Tag  Is BradleyB#4820.

Age:I Am 16 Years Old and my birthdy was may 12th 2004.

Time Zone: I live In  The Eastearn side Of America.

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC:I Am Trying to mod on the server becuase i can help the server alot by giving ideas about the server i can watch over it to see if people are glitching the game or exploiting the game ill help Player's the best i can when a Player needs help. I Also see this server as a experience  to learn new things and make new friends.

Do you have any experience moderating: Yes, i've had past experience  moderating  a server for example a server i have been admin on is called ColorMines i was admin on there and i was also Admin on a server called MinionGens So I Do Have Some Knowledge Of Being Staff On Servers.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I Would Assist the Other Staff Members In Watching the server to the best of my abilities and assist anyone the best i can to make sure the server is hacker free and that the chat is clean and also make sure that the players are happy.

How active would you be on the server:I Will Try to be active for 30min to a hour a day and if yall need me to be more active ill do my best of my abilities to stay active longer if needed.

Any additional comments or concerns:I Would Like To Say That Im Thankful For You Taking Your TIme To Read This And I hope You Have A Great Day.

(Im Sorry It Had Manny Mistakes I Have HopeFully FIxed Them ... Thank You Again)

x1
Bradley B · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

why the bold

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Hello Bradley!

Application is short, not a lot of detail on some questions.

I am only an Admin so I can't accept or deny but this most likely will be denied.

FINAL EVALUATION 

SHORT -1

x1
i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
RohangPvP

RohangPvP

Last Seen
05 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
RohangPvP

Hello, MrGoodBoy2004.

Sadly your application has been denied for lack of detail. Try to add more information on your next application and to check for grammar mistakes regularly. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

RohangPvP · over 3 years ago