10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
iantntworld

Username:iantntworld

Discord name and tag: 34879123879

Length of Ban: 5 days

Reason for Ban: cheating

Why you should feel you should be unbanned: SERVERALY resons. 1: ban did not state the cheat, 2:i was laging at the time, look at seconds 0.31 and around 0.14 seconds in fabremouses ban. 3rd: i might have been framed, look at frabremouses video at the part he says theres proff. anywon useing yt can put in sound affects such as a person clicking or a autoclicker being used, also notice that the only person who comented on his video is cybercake who is also on the discord said "Definitely autoclicker... now if only the staff were to do something about it..." and at the time of me posting this has only 1 like. the coment also only has 1 like. this gives me reson to belive that they are freinds who are trying to get me banned, why? idk why. 4: if my cps did go up, when my game kept freezeing (and i know this was a stupid thing i did) i just kept clicking my mouse alot cause i was kinda fresterated.

Proof to back up your claim:

look at secounds 14 and 31 in the video if you want to spot me lagging

Any comments or concerns: sound isent proff. anywon can play a recording of somewon useing a autoclicker.

tnt · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Well, I honestly don't see how you would fake that auto-clicking. It was perfectly synced with your hand movement and everything else. Also, you only seemed to lag 2 times according to your ban appeal which would make no sense since you didn't autoclick that time. Also, you did say "  ban did not state the cheat " This means that you obviously knew that you had cheated.

Honestly, this ban appeal doesn't make a lot of sense and probably won't be accepted either appeal again in a few days or just wait out your ban.

CupCat
RebelDupe Moderator

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Hello Ian! 

After inspection of the video, we (3 staff members) have come to the conclusion that, yes you might've lagged but you stood still, in which the time you could've opened an autoclicker and or turned it on. 

Throughout the time you didn't lag, as you were clearly shifting.  And, you can like your own comment on youtube, it could've been cyber who liked his own comment.

And finally, if you, "got frustrated" and started clicking cause of the lag, the odds your cps increases 15 is highly unlikely.  Unless you can prove you can click that fast, (sounds around 15-25 cps) the ban will stay.  Please contact me on discord if you want to try to prove the CPS.  Llamah#0001

DENIED

Thread closed

x1
i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago