16 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
_Fr3ke_

Name: Itamar

Minecraft Username: PetLuck

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): PetLuck#0802

Time Zone: IST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe: I've played Rebel for a very long time and, i really like the server like honestly, its so fun to play and you meet new friends and all BUT, there are alot of hackers at spawn that are running around bhopping and using killaura but i cant do anything because im not a staff member but until a staff member actually comes it takes a long time and the cheater will probably leave.
so i wannt help the community and punish rule breakers

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: school (i play over 14 hours a day on the computer)

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: 6/4/20

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: For over 5 months i think

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: PvP Skills, Kindness

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): no

What language/s do you speak fluently?: Hebrew/English

Do you have any past leadership experiences (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN MINECRAFT): Yes, i've been the owner of Sonsted on minehut, leader of many factions teams, my first server that i made with my friend that i don't remember the name of it (it was like 4 years ago)

SCENARIOS (Assume you are a helper)

Scenario 1- You log onto the server and are immediatly bombarded with questions from users and a player is MSGing you stating that they just saw a 
default player flying, you are also being DMed on discord by Rebel about one of your recent bans, what do you do? first, i would tell rebel that i'll talk with him in a bit, and then i will go and watch the player and ban them (if needed) and then i'll be back to talking to rebel.

Scenario 2- You and a staff member are having a disagreement and they threaten to lie to a higher staff saying that you abused, This is during a VC call and you have no recording software running, what do you do? first, this won't happen because i have a recording software that runs 24/7 i just need to save the recording. but i'll still answer ur question
i will tell a high staff member about it and move the case to him since i have no recording and i cannot prove it.

Scenario 3- You catch a developer abusing their powers and is killing users in creative mode, an admin sees it and is laughing and doing nothing about it, what would you do?

Random Questions

What's your favorite color?: Blue

What's your gender?: Boy

What's your favorite animal?: Dog

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?: Never watched harry potter

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: a new boss

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: that there are almost no staff watching that no one is spawn killing, when i first join the server i was getting killed and killed until a nice guy gave me a kit

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: that the staff team is very nice and friendly and that they're always there to help you

_Fr3ke_ · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Your Forums IGN is different from your IGN said in you application but I'm gonna ignore this. If you see people hacking and bhopping at spawn you should report it to a staff member.

Also, you didn't reply to scenario 3 which is pretty weird and seems rushed

"that there is almost no staff watching that no one is spawn killing when I first join the server I was getting killed and killed until a nice guy gave me a kit"  

That honestly doesn't seem correct to me as the staff are active and not at all just playing around on the server, You also most likely had not reported to the player and had just not said anything at all.  Also, spawn killing has become a rule and has not over and over again, That's probably why, They just didn't know that it was not allowed

" that the staff team is very nice and friendly and that they're always there to help you " 

Well I feel like you are just telling us what we want to hear cause you said " They're always there to help you " and apparently "There is almost no staff watching"

This entire application just seems rushed and I feel like you are just telling the staff what they want to hear

RebelDupe Sr.Mod

DoctorCat

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
_Fr3ke_

_Fr3ke_

Last Seen
16 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
_Fr3ke_

Okay, so my ign in the forums is different because i changed my ign since i made the forums account

forgot to answer that and no, my staff application was not rushed

and yes there are no staff watching they'll watch only if you tell them but they're alot in vanish so you cant know if someone is actually online so yeah..

and yes they're always there to help you and thats what i actually think if you ask them for help they'll always help you.

the application was not rushed at all actually, it took me a very long time to actually write the application.

but anyways thanks for your time and have a good day

_Fr3ke_ · over 3 years ago
Niels

Niels

Staff Manager
Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
NielsBn

Hey PetLuck,

To follow what CupCat and Cheese said, your application had a few grammar issues, and you also had a few spelling issues. 
And CupCat quoted a few things you said in your application; I fully agree with him that your application seems kind of rushed. 
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Denied,
Locked.

Niels · over 3 years ago