Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
iantntworld

Username: iantntworld

Discord name and tag : 34879123879 #5857

Length of Ban: 1 hr *at time of writeing

Reason for Ban: spawnkilling (to be specific, warning limit reached, spawnkilling x3)

Why you should feel you should be unbanned: 1: most of the people i killed were not full naked, they at least had some armer. 2: most where all eather hitting me, other people, or where placeing stuff everwhere. 3: i was banned for killing NAKEDS, as the banner said specificly. but they all where not full naked. 4: the guy that i started attacking that got me banned had a diamond chestplate and some other armer (acording to the mod/admin), he was also trying to steal stuff from anthor player who was takeing some drops a full netherite didnt want. he also hit 2 other people as well as the guy. then he ran and 3 others chased after him. so i shot him with my bow and then the mod banned me (and the bow didnt even KILL him). 

Proof to back up your claim: 3 people witnessd the guy try and steal stuff. if you check the inv of the people i killed most had armer. if you check combat logs then you will see most attacked me.

btw: sway was the one who banned me

tnt · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Your ban has expired since you have made the ban appeal so no need really.

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago