15 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
NeverRaid

Name: Scott

Minecraft Username: NeverRaid

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Xd Clipz#1741

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time.

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : I used to moderate servers, and now I don't. I am looking for moderation, dev, or any status I can get! I would love to be apart of your team. I have also been playing Rebel Dupe for the past 7 hours and I love it! I'd love to be apart of its team.

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: Chess, drawing, and RC Car building... somewhat.

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: N/A

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: The past day, almost 10 hours.

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: Probably being annoying... I don't die a lot, I tend to win most of my battles. But I am not yet KNOWN by everyone for my PvP Skills. Outside of Rebel Dupe I am known for my PvP skills, but on an earlier version.

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): Yes.

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English, learning Spanish.

Do you have any past leadership experiences (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN MINECRAFT): Yup! I moderate several big Discord servers, I have run and moderated several Minecraft servers and I lead my gym team. 

Neveraid · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Copied Bunker_Explorers application,

Locked until Further notice

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Niels

Niels

Staff Manager
Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
NielsBn

Hey Scott,
I have decided to deny your application. Your application was copied from BunkerExplorer

DENIED

Niels · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago