16 Apr 2024
Topics
IGN
Keypoe

Name: Sam

Minecraft Username: Keypoe

Discord Name Keypoe#2486

Time Zone: GMT

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : I began to play on RebelDupe and instantly picked up on how great and supportive the staff we're. Also i joined because i thought RebelMC would be a fun and creative server which it is especially for MineHut server as it is very hard to find a good server on MineHut which is not full of hateful and corrupt staff. I would like to become a staff member because i have joined the RebelMC discord voice channels and every time i have had nothing but kindness and respect from each and every staff member, as they have shown 100% full attention to anything i have to say and really are a great staff team! I would greatly love to help as many players as possible as my time as staff on RebelDupe and stop any hackers who try to ruin the experience for other players. I have encountered many hackers, spammers, racist people, and over all not mature people and I have seen that the staff have taken their time out of their day to deal with and stop the disrespectful people. If this were to happen to me i would take full responsibility and deal with the players with appropriate manner i possibly can. I did leave due to staff being abusive but those staff are long gone and family reasons but I now can see that RebelDupe has improved and grown so far and the family disputes are all cleared up!

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: Skateboarding, streaming, Basketball, and football but theys have been postponed due to Covid-19

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: They have both been locked and shut down but the most recent was 2 months ago and the more older one was i think 4 months ago.

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: i think round about 3-4 months

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: Well ive been playing "nearly" since the start I have been around since the factions server and way before s1 so quiet along time, I have also been staff on RebelDupe 2 times but I decided to resign due to family reasons but I can assure you that I will stick around for a long time as the family disputes have all cleared up

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): Yes

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English

Do you have any past leadership experiences (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN MINECRAFT): Yes ive own a couple minecraft servers and discord servers overall the servers have had an average of 40-80 players each day but most were shut down due to lag or minehut problems.

SCENARIOS (Assume you are a helper)

Scenario 1- You log onto the server and are immediatly bombarded with questions from users and a player is MSGing you stating that they just saw a 
default player flying, you are also being DMed on discord by Rebel about one of your recent bans, what do you do? If i am being bombarded with questions I will put in 100% effort to fulfill there needs or desires. If a player has reported someone is flying i will immidietaly take action by watching the player in vanish and immidietaly recording the player if they do seem to have any kind of suspicious activity or behaviours. 

Scenario 2- You and a staff member are having a disagreement and they threaten to lie to a higher staff saying that you abused, This is during a VC call and you have no recording software running, what do you do? I will try my hardest to calm the situation down to stop further disagreements or disputes if that fails then i will explain to a higher ranked staff member the situation and if I am in the wrong I can willingly take my punishment.

Scenario 3- You catch a developer abusing their powers and is killing users in creative mode, an admin sees it and is laughing and doing nothing about it, what would you do? I will 
immidietaly open OBS and start to record the situation for evidence against their case.

Random Questions

What's your favorite color?: Red

What's your gender?: Male

What's your favorite animal?: Parrot

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?: Gryffindor >:)

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: Nothing much as the server is at its best and i couldnt see it getting any better

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: Absolutely nothing :D

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: I love the fact that RebelDupe has an amazing and caring community and staff team which I think is a crucial asset to minecraft servers.

Any additional comments or concerns: Not at the moment thank you :D

Keypoe · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
BunkerExplorer

BunkerExplorer

Last Seen
06 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
WqffleHouse

+1 

But, use the new format, I don't think this is the right format for applications.

Also, capitalize the letter I. 

i like rebel dupe a lot teehee :flushed: 🤡
BunkerExplorer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

+1

x1