09 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
PairOfTacos

Name: Jasper

Minecraft Username: PairOfTacos

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Magikarp Taco!#6011

Time Zone: EST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : I would like to be mod because I feel like I would fit. I work well with hackers, Spammers, And rule bypassers, and think I could be a help.

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: I usally play minecraft most of my time. I like playing dupe servers, and so far this has been my favorite.

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: N/A

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: I have been playing RebelDupe for a few days, Since my friend introduced me.

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: I am known on the server as an invis troller, base creator, and grinder.

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): I do not.

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English is the only language I fluently speak.

Do you have any past leadership experiences (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN MINECRAFT): I do, I have owned and co-owned multiple servers.

SCENARIOS (Assume you are a helper)

Scenario 1- You log onto the server and are immediatly bombarded with questions from users and a player is MSGing you stating that they just saw a 
default player flying, you are also being DMed on discord by Rebel about one of your recent bans, what do you do?

I would try to catch them in the act. If I could not do that, I would have to ask trusted players what they saw. If they didn't see anything, I would have to have some sort of evidence.

Scenario 2- You and a staff member are having a disagreement and they threaten to lie to a higher staff saying that you abused, This is during a VC call and you have no recording software running, what do you do?

I would have to gain an admins trust, so I can have someone on my side. There is not much to do, if you can not record the situation.

Scenario 3- You catch a developer abusing their powers and is killing users in creative mode, an admin sees it and is laughing and doing nothing about it, what would you do?

First, I would tell them to stop or I will have to do something about it. If they dont listen I will start recording, and fix the situation. I would message higher ranks to get on when they can.

Random Questions

What's your favorite color?: Blue.

What's your gender?: Male.

What's your favorite animal?: My favorite animal is a turtle.

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?: Ravenclaw.

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: I would like to see more features, or addons, like slimefun.

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: I dislike the fact Rebeldupe has no anticheat.

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: I like the kind community.

Any additional comments or concerns: There is always time to change.

Taco · over 3 years ago
Oscar

Oscar

Last Seen
28 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
OscarInnit

Hello, Jasper!

Your application is fair. It requires more detail and most of your scenarios are answered poorly. Also you should play the server for longer and get to understand and know the community more.

Overall it's poor,

Currently a Moderator for the Rebel Server Chain!

ð”’ð”°ð” ð”žð”¯, ð”—ð”¥ð”¢ ð”…ð”²ð”°ð”¦ð”«ð”¢ð”°ð”° ð”ð”žð”«.

Oscar · over 3 years ago
BunkerExplorer

BunkerExplorer

Last Seen
06 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
WqffleHouse

Howdy Taco,

I'm glad you took the time to write a good application! You have a very good application, and I'm happy to say your application has been accepted. Welcome to the staff team!

DM me to claim your rank. (Actually I'm on right now, so I'll just give you it now)

Accepted,

Locked.

i like rebel dupe a lot teehee :flushed: 🤡
BunkerExplorer · over 3 years ago