Started by Shotgameriscool

Shotgameriscool

Shotgameriscool

Last Seen
06 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
shotgameriscool

Name: Unknown, (I dont want to tell my real name. sowwy)

Minecraft Username: Shotgameriscool

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Allergicharp#2141

Time Zone: GMT-4

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : To help? Oh and I have good Grammer And i can take a hacker out easily

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: Nothing i only play video games :/

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: N/A

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: 1 hour (when your reading this im probably more o?o)

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: i do say that im called all of them - toxic attiude (maybe im known cause of some people? Thinking im toxic and rude to them? But yeah no im not toxic)

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): No (But i have my phone,)

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English (I search others from google :/)

Do you have any past leadership experiences (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN MINECRAFT):I mean i do In roblox and irl (I dont get it ;-;)

SCENARIOS (Assume you are a helper)

Scenario 1- You log onto the server and are immediatly bombarded with questions from users and a player is MSGing you stating that they just saw a 
default player flying, you are also being DMed on discord by Rebel about one of your recent bans, what do you do? I will...... Say to rebel please wait so i can see if he's /she's Hacking or not And then i talk to rebel. (in my mind:Why are we Still here? Just to suffer.)

Scenario 2- You and a staff member are having a disagreement and they threaten to lie to a higher staff saying that you abused, This is during a VC call and you have no recording software running, what do you do? I will explain to the higher staff that what i was doing and even if he question it i will Say to join my vc and talk to him. ( Me at first answer Bc this answer is edited ;-; : IMMEDIATLY DOWNLOAD A SOFTWARE ) 

Scenario 3- You catch a developer abusing their powers and is killing users in creative mode, an admin sees it and is laughing and doing nothing about it, what would you do? (ill contact a staff member by recording it.)

Random Questions

What's your favorite color?: Purple? (PURPLE GUY MUSIC INTESIFES)

What's your gender?: Male (Both)

What's your favorite animal?: Myself?

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?:Whats hogwarts house? ;-;

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: Me being staff? UwU

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: Myself.

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: The forums.

MY QUESTION:

do i hate myself? YES CLEARLY YES IM UGLY.

Why do i exist? Idk Proabably for suffering

Ok please dont hate me I just wanted to make your day. :D

Shotgameriscool · over 2 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Firstly, You said you had good grammar, but then literally the next word you capitalize the "And" for no reason, You also did not capitalize the "I" after the capitalized and. You did not capitalize multiple I's in this application, I doubt you are 16 as well due to your maturity shown in this application For example "YES CLEARLY YES IM UGLY" "UwU" "Sowwy". Adding to all this, this application was short and the questions were not detailed, 

CupCat

Jr.Dev  

DrMeowies · over 2 years ago
BunkerExplorer

BunkerExplorer

Last Seen
06 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
WqffleHouse

This application had little to no detail and awful grammar. Everything can be improved, so don't worry. If you'd like to be staff on RebelDupe, you can always re-apply in two weeks!

Denied

Locked.

i like rebel dupe a lot teehee :flushed: 🤡
BunkerExplorer · over 2 years ago