Started by FutureSamurai08

FutureSamurai08

FutureSamurai08

Last Seen
17 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
FutureSamurai08

Name: futuresamurai08 (not telling my real name sorry, this is my mc username)

Discord name and tag 

Length of Ban: 1 hour (i know it's small but it was undeserved so i would like my name cleared)

Reason for Ban: "Lag causation"

Why you should feel you should be unbanned: i literally made a dispenser with a observer clock, i was trying to place tnt minecarts and i think the staff thought i was trying to spam it, i was only placing 10 to trap somebody

Proof to back up your claim: i got banned before i could take screenshots

Any comments or concerns: can you guys investigate and ask questions before banning somebody? thanks

FutureSamurai08 · over 2 years ago
Sway

Sway

Last Seen
03 Mar 2023
Topics
IGN
Sway1005

Even though I am just a helper. I would like to clarify. It's a temp ban, which is only 1 hour. It's not a perm ban nor is it a 5-day ban. Please try to understand, that it's not that big of a deal first of all. By the way, you made a Redstone clock connected to a dispenser that was filled with TNT carts. Which means you broke a rule (rule 7 to be specific). Even if it wasn't your intention to lag the server, you still broke a rule. Be glad it's not a 3-day ban or anything severe. 

i like toasters
Sway · over 2 years ago
Vaporeon

Vaporeon

Head Developer
Last Seen
22 Jun 2021
Topics
IGN
WhoCutTheCheese

Hey, FutureSamurai!

According to our staff, you made a redstone machine that could cause lag. It's a 1-hour ban, wait it out!

Denied LOCKED

Vaporeon · over 2 years ago