06 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
WqffleHouse

Name: Jacob

Minecraft Username: WqffleHouse

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846): Bunker explorer#3569

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time.

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : I used to moderate servers, and now I don't. I am looking for moderation, dev, or any status I can get! I would love to be apart of your team. I have also been playing Rebel Dupe for the past 7 hours and I love it! I'd love to be apart of its team.

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: Chess, drawing, and RC Car building... somewhat.

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: N/A

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: The past day, almost 10 hours.

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: Probably being annoying... I don't die a lot, I tend to win most of my battles. But I am not yet KNOWN by everyone for my PvP Skills. Outside of Rebel Dupe I am known for my PvP skills, but on an earlier version.

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): Yes.

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English, learning Spanish.

Do you have any past leadership experiences (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN MINECRAFT): Yup! I moderate several big Discord servers, I have run and moderated several Minecraft servers and I lead my gym team. 

Scenario 1- You log onto the server and are immediatly bombarded with questions from users and a player is MSGing you stating that they just saw a default player flying, you are also being DMed on discord by Rebel about one of your recent bans, what do you do? Well, I take a deep breath and respond to Rebel first. I do this because I'm working for him, and after I sort things out with him, I then go back into Minecraft and I answer all the questions to my best ability, and after that is over I will look into this "flying" default.

Scenario 2- You and a staff member are having a disagreement and they threaten to lie to a higher staff saying that you abused, This is during a VC call and you have no recording software running, what do you do? I tell the higher staff that they're lying, and maybe have them look into the audit log and question players on the server if necessary. If the high up thinks I'm lying, that'd be pretty upsetting but hey, they're in charge.

Scenario 3- You catch a developer abusing their powers and is killing users in creative mode, an admin sees it and is laughing and doing nothing about it, what would you do? I would try to record a video or take screenshots of it. I would then contact a higher up, or the founder, and tell them about what I saw. I would provide them with my proof, and if I didn't get proof I would still try my chances with telling the higher up/founder what I saw.

What's your favorite color?: RED!

What's your gender?: Male...?

What's your favorite animal?: Cats.

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?: I'm not a huge fan of this so correct me if I'm wrong, but Hufflepuff.

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: Maybe a way to purchase prefixes and ranks using cash you've made killing. It would be a lot, though.

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: The fact that my base is super small, I'm new so I don't know anything about these "clans" or "factions" yet. I'd like to make one though!

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: The kits, don't judge me here... but its so satasfying when you open one, at least for me.

Any additional comments or concerns: My fingers are worn out, going to go play Rebel Dupe now. Edit : I am looking for a Moderator position, something that allows me to advance as high as I can go, but I'll take anything.

i like rebel dupe a lot teehee :flushed: 🤡
BunkerExplorer · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

+1

x1
DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Sway

Sway

Last Seen
03 Mar 2023
Topics
IGN
Sway1005

+1 

x1
i like toasters
Sway · over 3 years ago
2oxy

2oxy

Last Seen
16 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
2ox

+1 

x1
2oxy · over 3 years ago
Niels

Niels

Staff Manager
Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
NielsBn

Hello WqffleHouse,

It's great you took the time to write an application. You have a very good application, and I'm happy to say that your application has been accepted. Welcome to the staff team! 
DM me to claim your rank.

Application accepted

Niels · over 3 years ago