17 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
Ez_rage_

Name: Ryan

Minecraft Username: Ez_rage_

Discord Name : Rage#2259

Time Zone: Na

Why would you like to become mod on RebelMC: It is a fun server, it actually has a clean playerbase unlike most other dupe servers on minehut. I think that the staff team is a good and professional staff team. It isn't a "Hard" server, a player can come online and get started just as easily as the next person. It is made in a way that makes everything fair and doesn't prioritize ranks to have fun or good things. I also love the aspect of the random items, It brings a new concept to the game and improves the experience of playing on Rebel. I have staff experience and also qualities/traits that I feel could benefit this server and be useful. 

I have good communication skills: I love talking to people, so when it is MY JOB to talk and help people I tend to excel in that aspect, I never have a problem going out of my way to help people. I feel that this trait is a very good and required skill/trait inorder to be a good staff member, if you can't talk, how are you supposed to get your job done well?...

I am VERY active, and I am fully willing to put most of my time into this server if I am offered a position as helper. 

I learn very quick: I love learning and doing new things, I always am looking to find ways to get better or be able to do new things. You can ask me to do anything and I will do it, like I said above... I love helping people.

Do you have any experience moderating: Yes, I played on a server as a Srmod with around 200 players, and I had admin on another minehut server with around 15 players consistantly. I have had other staff experience on smaller servers aswell.

If presented with the opportunity as a Helper how would you assist the server in hacker and clean chat management: I would do my best to put time and effort into the server. I can record evidence of hackers and I know how to screenshare (If you guys do that on Rebel*). I would consider myself "Good" at catching hackers, on the other minehut server, in 1 week I had surpassed 120 bans. I don't ban if I am not ABSOLUTLEY sure they ARE hacking or cheating in some way. 

How active would you be on the server: I play around 10+ hours per day every day so, probably around 40 hours per week (Not all of my time would go into the server... but most would)

Any additional comments or concerns: Sorry for being inactive the first time... I had family issues and was not able to be active, now I have time to be very active if I am re-accepted (I understand if I'm denied)

Rage · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

+1

Although please follow the new format

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
Sway

Sway

Last Seen
03 Mar 2023
Topics
IGN
Sway1005

You've said that you can play 10+ a day, but the thing is you've never even logged onto RebelDupe yet. Your inactivity was the reason you got demoted. I also suggest you follow the new format. 

i like toasters
Sway · over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

Hello Rage!

I'm gonna be honest, this isn't a good application.  Yes it would normally it would be good but there's flaws.

For starters, as Sway pointed out, you got demoted for inactivity.  You never were active, besides the start of you being staff for like a week.

Secondly, the format is updated and you didn't follow it.

And finally, you just copied your other application and posted it again, please do not do this for future reference!

OVERALL : bad

I am only an Admin so I cannot accept or decline applications.

i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
Niels

Niels

Staff Manager
Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
NielsBn

Hey Rage,

You haven't followed the new format and you just copied your old application. However, you have got demoted for inactivity which gives me doubts if you will be active the second time. 
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Denied,

Niels · over 3 years ago