Topics
IGN
FunkyOranges123

Name: Soda_

Username: SodaCityFunk_

Discord name and tag: SodaCityFunk_#6505

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Reason for Ban: Potential Hacks

Why you should feel you should be unbanned: It may seem like bullshit, but i wasnt hacking

Proof to back up your claim: I showed 3 staff members all my mods folders, my versions and the like. I also run with 20 fps and 400 ping

Any comments or concerns: This is the 2nd time i got banned (in the span of a week not to mention) and i have run out of explantations to back myself up, all i can say is i was fighting people and i had fire on my screen, and faithful texture pack doesnt exactly help with fire on your screen, i was swinging wildy and someone took a video of the EXACT moment i got a weird hit (two times) and i dont know how to explain it other then, well it was pure coincedence. i went on to fight others and getting teamed up on by 3 people, and i pulled out bottles to heal my armour on the go, and because i jitter clicked 11 cps, which to some people, that is another way to prove im hacking. i showed staff my screen and everything, but that was not enough, i even deleted all the clients i could have possibly used for malicious use.

i run on a shite laptop and it would have taken around 2 minutes to download a client, and if i already have all this suspicion stacked up against me, then i dont see a reason to hop back on RIGHT away with aimbot.

please understand my concerns with this unfair ban, and dont bias your opinion on my attitude, as that is kinda being unfair, i may be a fuckwit towards you, but at least give me a chance at a unban.

thanks, im prob not gonna get unbanned, but thanks for listening anyways :P its really my favorite server, and i dont wann ahvae to always be getting banned.

Sincerely, Soda_

fig · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

You sent a screenshot of yourself on a hacked client to #player-reports. Then you then said "I didn't even realize it was there" meaning that you are obviously used to the wurst logo being there. Next time please put more information in "Proof to back up your claim".

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

After Sway showing a new clip of you head snapping I'm going to deny this appeal because it is very obvious you are hacking. Also, Your entire "Why I should be unbanned" part is just a built up story and your only proof is common sense. 2 Senior Mods and 1 Helper saw you hack which is pretty solid for me which leads me to deny this appeal. 

Denied & Locked

DrMeowies · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago