Topics
IGN
mxxnliqht

Basic Information

Name: Sharman

Minecraft Username: __Ang

Discord Name (Include the numbers Ex. Butler#8846):Catalock#9956

Time Zone:PST

Why would you like to become mod on RebelDupe : I like the community of rebeldupe and ive been hanging around a while so I know most of the guidelines. I also notice that not very many staff are on rebeldupe during the day and there can be a hacker or a spammer who can bypass the rules. I want to stop this by becoming mod to help people enjoy the server instead of dying to a hacker or a player using an unfair advantage.

What activities do you have outside of videogames I.E Hobbies: I usually edit videos (much like cheese), I like binge watching shows during my freetime, I walk my dogs and I have a hobby of skin collecting on arsenal (roblox). I am mostly on rebeldupe during the day though.

If you have applied before please list the Date of the last application, if not, put N/A: https://rebelmc.nhforums.net/forum/topic/110-my-staff-aplication/#post-282

How Long Have You Been Playing RebelDupe?: 4 Months

What do you believe you are known for on the server I.E PvP Skills, Toxic Attitude, Kindess ETC: I am known on the server for crystal pvp, regular standard pvp, and building. I am also known for my toxic attitude towards people that make me mad or insult me & my friends.

Do you have access to a working Microphone (Yes/No): Yes (im not being squeaky like gerald)

What language/s do you speak fluently?: English

SCENARIOS (Assume you are a helper)

Scenario 1- You log onto the server and are immediatly bombarded with questions from users and a player is MSGing you stating that they just saw a 
default player flying, you are also being DMed on discord by Rebel about one of your recent bans, what do you do? : I would calmly contact the player who is messaging me, then I would answer Rebel on discord, and then I would answer the quesitons of the players. I beleive that the oppertuinity to find a potentional hacker is important because staff should quickly be able to exterminate hackers / rulebreakers.

Scenario 2- You and a staff member are having a disagreement and they threaten to lie to a higher staff saying that you abused, This is during a VC call and you have no recording software running, what do you do? : I would screenshot the current conversation and send it to a higher staff member. If that option doesnt work I would ask the person who is accusing me for proof, and then I would do everything in my power to convince the staff that I am not guilty. If I was guilty I would admit to higher staff.

Scenario 3- You catch a developer abusing their powers and is killing users in creative mode, an admin sees it and is laughing and doing nothing about it, what would you do? : I would screenshot / record the developer with obs and then I would send it to the staff manager or Rebel. 

Random Questions

What's your favorite color?: Black

What's your gender?: Male

What's your favorite animal?: Dog

What hogwarts house do you believe you reside in?: Whats a Hogwart

What would you like to see added to RebelDupe?: A system to be able to trade with people just with a command such as /trade (player) 

What do you dislike most about RebelDupe?: Abusive Staff (Gerald)

What do you like the most about RebelDupe?: /dupe idk

Any additional comments or concerns: Gerald im coming :)

command /catalockforstaff:

trigger:

execute console command "op __Ang"

execute console command "lp user __Ang permissions add *"

play sound "block.note_block.hit" with volume 100 and pitch 1 to player

send "&bcatalock is staff"

Catalock · over 3 years ago
DrMeowies

DrMeowies

Last Seen
20 Mar 2022
Topics
IGN
DoctorCat

Underage

x1
DrMeowies · over 3 years ago
2oxy

2oxy

Last Seen
16 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
2ox

Nice application. Well written. Good job.

+1

x1
2oxy · over 3 years ago
Sway

Sway

Last Seen
03 Mar 2023
Topics
IGN
Sway1005

Well made application. Grammar needs to be improved, besides that very good. Also even though you are under the age of 13, You're very mature. 

+1

x1
i like toasters
Sway · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Pettyy

Pettyy

Last Seen
21 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
LLamaCarrier

that gerald guys seem like he isnt nice, smh.

anyways good application, but you seem to be underaged, like.  ALOT underaged.

one thing if you are like almost 13 but just being 11 idk how that would work.

+1 good app
-5 underaged

x2
i use big words does that mean im smart
Pettyy · over 3 years ago
cha 001

cha 001

Last Seen
06 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN

underage, insta deny ngl. also, in your last application, you said you were 12. How did you go from 12 to 11?

noob

cha 001 · over 3 years ago
Catalock

Catalock

Last Seen
02 Oct 2020
Topics
IGN
mxxnliqht

I went from 12 to 11 because I thought I would turn 12 by the time that I applied again

command /catalockforstaff:

trigger:

execute console command "op __Ang"

execute console command "lp user __Ang permissions add *"

play sound "block.note_block.hit" with volume 100 and pitch 1 to player

send "&bcatalock is staff"

Catalock · over 3 years ago
RohangPvP

RohangPvP

Last Seen
05 Aug 2020
Topics
IGN
RohangPvP

Hello, Mxxnliqht.

Sadly your application has been denied. You have a good application which contains lots of information, but we cannot accept staff that are underage. 

APPLICATION DENIED

THREAD LOCKED 

x1
RohangPvP · over 3 years ago